AGENT CONTACT WIZARD® NO-SPAM POLICY
Agent Contact Wizard’s Policy
Agent Contact Wizard has a no tolerance spam policy. Agent Contact Wizard is a product designed to keep insurance agents in contact with their existing clients. Any customer found to be using Agent Contact Wizard for purposes other this will be stopped from use of the product.
If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link for so that individuals can opt out of future emails.
What is the CanSpam Act of 2003?
The law requires the following for all unsolicited commercial email, regardless of number of emails sent:
- Include a way to unsubscribe over the Internet
- Honor unsubscribes within 10 days
- Unsubscribe mechanism must work for at least 30 days after message is sent
- Include the sender's valid postal mailing address
- Clearly identify the email as an advertisement in some fashion
- Use an accurate sender name and a valid email address
- Accurately describe the content of the email in the subject line
The Can Spam Act of 2003 went into effect on January 1st, 2004 and preempts all state laws.
How Agent Contact Wizard protects you from sending spam
Agent Contact Wizard is a permission-based email-marketing tool using permission based methods
- By accepting our license agreement you have agreed never to sell or rent your lists.
- Agent Contact Wizard automatically sends all of your new contacts an email confirming their interest in receiving emails from you. Additionally, if your contact unsubscribes, Agent Contact Wizard automatically sends an email confirmation.
- Every email generated from Agent Contact Wizard contains an unsubscribe link which allows your contacts to opt-out of future emails and automatically updates your contact lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
- Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by Agent Contact Wizard. Your email's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
- All of your emails are pre-filled with your contact information including your physical address